Hardware & Software in One Solution
The FC-Datalogit Package includes an FC-Box hardware interface (to communicate between a Power-FC and a laptop), FC-Edit Software on CD, a Serial & USB Cable. FC-Datalogit owners also receive FREE updates to the software and firmware as released.
Professional tuners worldwide have been using FC-Datalogit to tune and log data from a huge variety of Power FC equipped cars: drag cars, circuit cars, rally cars and streetcars since 2001.
- Works with all Power FC versions (No restrictions imposed on the number or type of vehicles tuned)
- The FC-Edit software does all the things that the hand controller does plus much more
- Log up to eight 0-5 volt analogue inputs
- Connect to any 0-5 volt Wideband 02 Sensor and log A/F ratio
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Full size fuel and ignition maps (20 x 20) instead small sections
- Lock /Unlock Apexi dealer protected maps and settings
- Map trace and ghost trace
- Rescale/Expand maps for high RPM and/or high boost applications
- Adjust air temp correction tables
- Saving and loading complete maps and fuel and ignition settings
- The Power FC commander plugs into the FC-Box so you can still use it
- Adjust the threshold for flashing the check engine or cat light for injector and knock warning
……..And much more but please note some types of Power FCs allow access to more items than others.
Follow Steps to Connect
Install the FC-Edit software from the FC-Datalogit Setup Disc provided.
Connect the FC-Box to the Power FC. If you want to use your commander you can plug it into the FC-Box and it will retain its original functionality.
Connect the FC-Box to a laptop.
Launch the FC-Edit Software and run Auto Detect (under Setup then Port)
Follow the onscreen instructions.